Following the unprecedented global anticipation of the YEEZY BOOST 350 released in a white, black and gray colorway – Kanye West and adidas Originals will conclude this eventful year with another release of the already iconic style in a tan version.
The shoe marks the sixth footwear model launched in the historic partnership between West and adidas. The lo-top YEEZY BOOST 350 in tan features uppers composed of tonal Primeknit: a break-through material developed using adidas’ most advanced digital engineering techniques to fit like a second skin. Color-coordinated outsoles leverage adidas BOOST™’s highly responsive properties to offer an unparalleled level of comfort, performance, and style. The YEEZY BOOST 350 combines the forward-thinking technologies of adidas with a classic aesthetic and represents a bold new design ideal.
The YEEZY BOOST 350 in tan will be available for R2999 from December 29th, 2015 through the adidas Originals store in the V&A Waterfront, Cape Town and Shelflife Store in Cape Town. The release will be treated on a first come first serve basis with the option to buy one pair per person only. Quantities are limited and shoe sizes cannot be guaranteed. T&C’s apply (see below).
Terms and Conditions
- 26 units of YEEZY BOOST 350 will be available from the adidas Originals Concept store at the V&A Waterfront from 9am on the 29th of December, 2015 and 25 units from Shelflife store in Cape Town.
- The YEEZY BOOST 350 will be offered to consumers to buy on a first come first serve basis.
- Queuing for the YEEZY BOOST 350 is to start outside the adidas Originals store as directed by the store manager, store staff or management of the V&A Waterfront as well as behind the signage outside of Shelflife.
- Once you have joined the queue, you will be allocated a number, indicating your place in the queue.
- Having received a number for the queue, you are permitted to leave the queue for up to an hour at a time. However, random roll calls will be taken on the hour after the queue has begun, until the retail launch, to ensure participants within the queue have not left and are playing fairly.
- The number for your place in the queue cannot be swapped with anyone else, at any time, particularly during the purchasing time. If you are perceived to be doing this or attempt to do this, you will automatically be disqualified from the launch.
- The YEEZY BOOST 350 will be sold at a recommended retail price of R2999 each.
- Only one pair per person to purchase is allowed.
- Sizes and quantities are not guaranteed by adidas.
- adidas have final say to all sales of the YEEZY BOOST 350 before and on the day of launch.
To learn more about this collaboration, visit www.adidas.co.za/yeezy. Follow adidas South Africa on Twitter (@adidasZA) and Instagram (@adidasZA) or join the conversation by using #adidasOriginals and #YEEZYBOOST.